Healthy Tuna pizza recipe
Picture coming soon!! Internet problem. 😦
Prep time: 80 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded tuna
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- 2 tbsp Diced onions
- 2 tbsp of my basic pizza sauce
- my crispy pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the pizza tray by oiling and dusting with flour.
- Roll out the dough to your likable thickness.
- Using a wooden spoon, spread out the pizza sauce.
- Add the onions, sweet corn and tuna.
- Add the cheeses and bake for 15-20 min.
- Transfer out of the oven let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!