Crispy pizza dough recipe
Hello readers!! I know its been ages. I am so sorry for not uploading recipes at all. I know some of you wanted me to upload my semolina cake recipe but I didnt, I was quite busy. I am going to try and upload as many recipes as I can during the holidays. I am still new to blogging. I forgot to take a picture of the pizza dough with a nice camera. Luckily, I took a picture and posted it on Snapchat. I will update it later when my internet connection is fast.
Serving size: 3 large pizza/ 4 small pizzas
Prep time: 80 min
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 2 tblspoons of cornflour (optional)
- 1 sachet 7g yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cups of warm water
1. Pour all the water in a bowl. Mix in the yeast. Let it sit for 5 minutes until fully dissolved.
2. Mix all the remaining ingredients excrpt oil and put them through as sieve.
3. Mix the flour mixture with yeast and oil, then kneed the dough until fully mixed and smooth, add more flour if very sticky.
4. lightly brush another bowl with oil and transfer the dough inside. Turn the dough to coat with oil. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise for 1 hour to 2hrs.
5. Punch it in the middle, kneed it once more for about one minute, divide it into 3 and roll it out.
6. To make dough ahead of time. You can refrigerate it for about 2 days. To use, remove it from the fridge, then let it sit in room temp. for about 45min and you are good to go.