I am going to skip writing about how all my recipes came to be. I have very little time now a days due to school.
Cook time: 20min
Prep time: 15min
Serving: 2 people
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Onions
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Grate the potatoes and onion using a hand grater or a food processor.
- Put the grated potatoes and onion through a fine strainer and press it it with a wooden spoon to squeeze the liquid out. Try to squeeze all the liquid out.
- Discard the liquid. You will notice white powder on the bottom of the bowl. Don’t discard it.
- Add the potatoes to the white powder in the bowl.
- Add the eggs, flour and salt and pepper to the potatoes and mix.
- Heat some oil in a nonstick pan. Add a spoonful of potato mixture, spreading it slightly. Fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until the pancakes are crispy and brown.
- Place the pancakes on a paper towel, to absorb the access oil and ENJOY!
** The thinner you spread them. The quicker they cook.