Pancakes are a nice delicacy that we all like to eat once in a while for breakfast or for a snack just because we want to. Have you tried making pancakes and failed? Have your pancakes turn into crepes? Or Hausa people might say “wainar flawa”. Well you have come to the right place .To be successful in your pancake making you have to follow the recipes exactly as it is. You can however try to play with the recipe when you mastered this one like adding fruits or oats or anything.
Try this pancake with my amazing habiscus syrup/zobo syrup.
Cooking time: 30
Prep time: 15min
Serving size: 14 pancakes.
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablesspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil or melted butter.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil for frying.
- Whisk flour,baking powder, salt and sugar in a small bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milk and oil in large a separate Bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Stop mixing when the dry ingredients are well incorporated into the wet ingredients.
- The batter is going to have lumps.do not over mix!!!
- Heat the non stick pan on medium heat. Take a kitchen roll and fold it into two.
- Dip the tissue in oil and rub it in the pan . Add 2 tbsp of pancake batter.
- When the pancake starts making bubble flip it. Remove it after 2 min and put it on a serving plate.
- Serve with hibiscus syrup or maple syrup or any syrup of your choice.